We wish to congratulate NAEd member Roy Pea on receiving the 2022 Harold W. McGraw, Jr. Prize in Education for his work in learning science research. The prize “recognizes innovators who unleash human potential through technology, methodology, and leadership.” More information on the award is available at this link.
- Welcome to the 2023 NAEd/Spencer Fellowship and Awardee Cohorts!
- Tribute to the Life of NAEd Member Mike Smith
- Six National Academy of Education Members Elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Eighteen Education Leaders and Scholars Elected to the National Academy of Education
- Mourning the loss of innocent students and standing in solidarity with the families and educational community of Michigan State University