On October 27, 2022, President Biden announced his intent to appoint 14 individuals to serve on the National Board for Education Sciences, including NAEd President Carol D. Lee; NAEd members Linda Darling-Hammond, Shaun Harper, and Hirokazu Yoshikawa; and former NAEd/Spencer Postdoctoral Fellow Ruth N. López Turley. The full White House announcement is available at this link.
- NAEd Members and Fellowship Alum to serve on the National Board for Education Sciences
- NAEd Member Roy Pea Receives The Harold W. McGraw, Jr. Prize in Education
- NAEd Member Linda Darling-Hammond Awarded 2022 Yidan Prize
- NAEd Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief Affirming the Need for Continued Use of Race-Conscious Admissions Policies
- Mourning the Loss of Innocent Children and Teachers Killed in Uvalde, Texas