On October 27, 2022, President Biden announced his intent to appoint 14 individuals to serve on the National Board for Education Sciences, including NAEd President Carol D. Lee; NAEd members Linda Darling-Hammond, Shaun Harper, and Hirokazu Yoshikawa; and former NAEd/Spencer Postdoctoral Fellow Ruth N. López Turley. The full White House announcement is available at this link.
- Welcome to the 2023 NAEd/Spencer Fellowship and Awardee Cohorts!
- Tribute to the Life of NAEd Member Mike Smith
- Six National Academy of Education Members Elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Eighteen Education Leaders and Scholars Elected to the National Academy of Education
- Mourning the loss of innocent students and standing in solidarity with the families and educational community of Michigan State University