On June 14, 2017, NAEd selection committee members, current and former fellows, and NAEd staff came together to present on the NAEd/Spencer Postdoctoral and Dissertation Fellowship Programs. With over 430 attendees, the panelists discussed a range of topics, including how to submit a strong application, who your “audience” is, the professional development retreats and mentoring, and much more.
To view and listen to the webinar, click on the following link:
- Gloria Ladson-Billings, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Kris Gutiérrez, University of California, Berkeley
- Travis Bristol, Boston University
- Tolani Britton, Harvard University
- Jack Busbee, National Academy of Education